TITAN Compensation Reports
The 2019 TITAN Aesthetic Non-Physician Compensation Report is now available for purchase.
Full Report with All Data Points
- Executive Summary (including average compensation on a national level)
- Respondent Profile (title, years of experience, geographical location, ownership vs. employee, type of employment setting, hours worked per week, # of patients treated per week)
- Total Annual Revenues Generated (part-time vs. full time, facial injectables vs. other, employee vs. owner vs. 1099 contractor)
Average Total Compensation: national level and separated out by the following groups (part-time vs. full-time, years of experience, tenure with current employer, RN vs. NP vs. PA, employee vs. 1099 contractor vs. self-owner, geography, employer type, higher gross revenue vs. lower gross revenue generator)
- Average Expected Change in Compensations from 2018 to 2019
- The Structure of how Non-Physician Injectors are Compensated
- When a bonus or commission is part of the structure, the average dollar value for each
- Prioritization of salary/hourly vs. commission/bonus in a compensation structure
- Other Benefits Received
- Profile of the Non-physician injectors earning $200,000+
- Perceived Appropriate Total Annual Compensation for a Full-Time Non-Physician Injector
- Percent of Non-Physician Injectors that have Switched Employers (or would) due to Inadequate Compensation
- Strength of Influence of Factors on the Decision to Switch Employers
- Industry Involvement (memberships, conferences attended, training and education)
Analytical Note Disclaimers:
- Throughout the report 2019 data insights are compared to the data insights from 2018.
- While the overall sample size is 152, when the responses are divided up into different groups (i.e. insights for total annual compensation looked at by 5 different geographical regions) the sample size for each region gets smaller. The findings are still valid, however, when sample sizes are smaller for certain data cuts, the reader should interpret the insights directionally.
Showing the single result