Teaching your Brain to Inject
Everyone is eager to take hands-on training courses, but you will be wiser to teach your brain about injecting before you teach your hands. This 5-week home study and webinar course will cover the facial aging process and the neurotoxin and filler products most commonly used to address facial lines, volume loss and contouring. You’ll have approximately 3 hours of home study each week followed by a 1-hour webinar course taught by Kevin Harrington, MSN, A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-C.
Participants must have purchased the Complete Face Essentials online app prior to participating in this course.
- Understand the facial aging process and how facial structures change with age
- Learn about the U.S. FDA approved neurotoxins, indications and how they can be reconstituted and injected
- Learn about the U.S. FDA approved dermal fillers, indications and how they can be injected in different areas of the face and hands (for some products)
- Review adverse events, tips for safe injecting and protocols for handling unwanted outcomes
- Develop competency in conducting facial assessments to identify signs of aging and tips for talking to patients about injectable options
- Home study material for each week of the 5-week course
- Links to videos and instructional resources for each of the injectable products covered in the training
- Conference call in information for webinar each week