Training to become an injector doesn’t start with hands-on training. It starts with understanding your local market and opportunities, knowing the aesthetic industry and having a strong foundation in anatomy. Then it continues as you learn about the facial aging process, the products that are used to address the signs of aging and how to communicate all of this to patients.
Enroll in the TITAN Aesthetic Injector Development program and create the right foundation of knowledge BEFORE you decide to take a hands-on training course. Then TITAN will support you in finding a position for the next step in your career. Start with Course #1, learn more in Course #2 and finally, complete hands-on training as the 3rd step in this process. View the course descriptions below and get started today!
Step 1: Preparing to BE an Aesthetic Injector
COURSE #1 – OVERVIEW
With non-surgical aesthetic procedures growing in popularity, the demand for aesthetic providers is increasing daily, yet everyone seems to want an experienced injector! Show potential employers that you have invested in yourself before asking them to invest in you. This course will give you the tools to prepare for a career in aesthetic medicine while helping you be sure that this is the right career move for you.
Note: You must complete Course #1 before moving onto Course #2.
- Understand the role of an aesthetic provider and what to expect in terms of hours, training, compensation and daily activities
- Develop a foundation in facial anatomy
- Identify the investment you need to make in terms of education and training
- Learn how to investigate employment options in your local market and how to get a “foot in the door”
- Acquire tips and knowledge of how to use social media and networking resources to help find injecting opportunities
- Understand compensation in aesthetic medicine and how compensation plans differ from therapeutic medicine
- “Preparing to Be an Aesthetic Injector” E-book
- Preparation checklist
- Complete Face online learning app — Essentials section with 10+ hours and ~100 videos showing facial cadavers, facial assessment tips, injection techniques and adverse event considerations. (This is not a subscription — once you purchase the app, you own access indefinitely!)
- TITAN Placement Director to coach you throughout your job search. The Placement Director will support resume creation, interviewing, search guidelines and compensation consulting as you look for an injecting position.
Course Fee: $1000 — Click here to purchase now!
Already have a job and only want the training resources? Course Fee: $700 – Click here to purchase now!
Step 2: Teaching your Brain to Inject
COURSE #2 – OVERVIEW
You will be wise to teach your brain about injecting before you take a hands-on course. Developed by TITAN Clinical Director, Kevin Harrington, MSN, A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-C , this 6-week course teaches the “WHY” behind injecting and includes projects designed to develop skills you will use daily as an aesthetic provider. Kevin and the rest of the TITAN faculty are all active injectors and national trainers, so are well-qualified to guide your journey.
Listen and learn more about Kevin and his teaching philosophy here
- Understand the facial aging process and how facial structures change with age using anatomical foundational knowledge
- Learn about the U.S. FDA approved neurotoxins, indications and how they can be reconstituted and injected
- Learn about the U.S. FDA approved dermal fillers, indications and how they can be injected in different areas of the face and hands (for some products)
- Review adverse events, tips for safe injecting and protocols for handling unwanted outcomes
- Develop competency in conducting facial assessments and consultations to identify signs of aging and tips for talking to patients about injectable options
- On-line learning platform for course materials, videos, assignments and community interaction with other students
- Home study material, studies and protocols provided throughout the 6-week course
- Links to videos and instructional resources for each of the injectable products covered in the training
- Weekly webinars with class cohort (other students) led by TITAN faculty trainer
- Faculty trainer to mentor you throughout the program, provide feedback and guide your learning journey
Course #1 MUST be completed before registration for Course #2
Course Fee: $2200 – Click here to purchase now! Course fee with 20 CEU/CME hours- $2800 – Click here to purchase now!
Note: Each course is approximately 6 weeks long. We realize that students might not be able to make all of the live webinars, so they are recorded and available to watch at your convenience if you have to miss a live meeting.