Injector preparation doesn’t start with hands-on training. It starts with understanding your local market and opportunities, knowing the aesthetic industry and having a strong foundation in anatomy. Then it continues as you learn about the facial aging process, the products that are used to delay the signs of aging and how to communicate all of this to patients.
Enroll in the TITAN Aesthetic Injector Preparation courses and develop the right foundation of knowledge BEFORE you decide to take a hands-on training course. Then TITAN will help you find a position for the next step in your career. See the course descriptions below and get started today!
Preparing to be an Aesthetic Injector
Course #1 Overview
With non-surgical aesthetic procedures growing in popularity, the demand for aesthetic providers is increasing daily, yet everyone wants an experienced injector! This course will give you the tools to prepare for a career as an aesthetic injector and will help you to know if this is the right career move for you.
- Understand the role of an aesthetic provider and what to expect in terms of hours, compensation and daily activities
- Learn how to investigate employment options in your local market and how to get a “foot in the door”
- Identify the investment you need to make in terms of education and training
- Learn about the different types of training opportunities available and the best timelines for training
- Acquire tips and knowledge of how to use social media and networking resources to help find injecting opportunities
- “Preparing to Be an Aesthetic Injector” E-book
- Preparation checklist
- Complete Face online learning app — Essentials section with 10+ hours and ~100 videos showing facial cadavers, facial assessment tips, injection techniques and adverse event considerations. (This is not a subscription — once you purchase the app, you own access indefinitely!)
Course Fee: $750 — Click here to purchase now!
Teaching your Brain to Inject
Course #2 Overview
Everyone is eager to take hands-on training courses, but you will be wiser to teach your brain about injecting before you teach your hands. This 5-week home study and webinar course will cover the facial aging process and the neurotoxin and filler products most commonly used to address facial lines, volume loss and contouring. You’ll have approximately 3 hours of home study each week followed by a 1-hour webinar course taught by Kevin Harrington, MSN, A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-C.
Participants must have purchased the Complete Face Essentials online app prior to participating in this course.
- Understand the facial aging process and how facial structures change with age
- Learn about the U.S. FDA approved neurotoxins, indications and how they can be reconstituted and injected
- Learn about the U.S. FDA approved dermal fillers, indications and how they can be injected in different areas of the face and hands (for some products)
- Review adverse events, tips for safe injecting and protocols for handling unwanted outcomes
- Develop competency in conducting facial assessments to identify signs of aging and tips for talking to patients about injectable options
- Home study material for each week of the 5-week course
- Links to videos and instructional resources for each of the injectable products covered in the training
- Conference call in information for webinar each week
Course Fee: $999 — Click here to purchase now!